Monday, October 22, 2007

Have you met my crazy roommate?


Hey everybody! Have you met my crazy roommate?
I am starting this blog for a few reasons:
a.) We live in NYC and crazy shit happens all the time. It's about time I started documenting some of it. If you don't appreciate curse words and crude stories don't add this onto your favorites list.
b.) My other blog is sweet and lovely, with pictures of sleeping beauty and ariel. I don't want to taint it with the realities of my everyday life.
c.) Because we are awesome.
So... get ready because we had one hell of a weekend!
xoxoxo, from the big apple, coby kay
p.s. Perhaps I will give Michael the pass code to this blog, so he can write fom time to time, but let's be honest: he'll be watching "Brothers and Sisters" and won't have time.

No comments: